[Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning up kitchen area

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Sep 12 17:44:51 UTC 2011

Subject change. Sorry about my delicate sensibilities.

So Jorgen and Rayc are doing a clean-up in the next few days. Emails are in
the To: header if you'd like to mail them to get involved.

Francisco, a lot of people thinks that it's your banana vinegar that's
attracting them. Can you work with them to fix it?

I AM NOT IN CHARGE, I JUST RELAY THIS STUFF TO THE LISTS

d.