[Noisebridge-discuss] Lighting revamp

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Mon Sep 12 20:05:24 UTC 2011

I'd like to add this add this to the agenda for Tuesday's meeting.  I'm
working on a project (see build list) to fix the lighting at noisebridge.

Some people have mentioned that a big part of the power bill is lighting,
there are some easy and not terribly expensive ways to fix this, so I'm
just going to start the ball rolling to do this.

I would like to discuss some budget in order to pay for some of this since
in the long run it will save money.  I'm also looking for people to donate
to noisebridge in order to get this ball rolling.  I'm personally willing
to chip in to make this happen.

-ben

  "UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about its friends."