[Noisebridge-discuss] Bitcoin meetup

Andrew Badr andrewbadr.etc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:57:26 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to ask about the possibility of hosting a meetup on Bitcoin at
Noisebridge. This is the event:
http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Bitcoin-Social/events/32175462/ As you
can see, one of the members suggested Noisebridge as a venue.

The wiki says "Most of all we like seeing familiar faces, please participate
in the space and our weekly Tuesday
meetings<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meetings>
 to see if we're the right audience for what you want to share before
announcing a new event.". I've only been to one NB event, and it was at the
old location, so I don't at all meet that standard.. But I wanted to bring
it up anyway and see what you all think.

Thanks,
Andrew