[Noisebridge-discuss] Wanna be a roomie in a maker house?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:57:58 UTC 2011

Hey kiddos -

I'm the master tenant in a house full of makers...yay! One dude just flaked
on us prior to move in...boo :(. That means, there could be a spot for you
to live with us if you are interested...yay!

The deets:
-5 person house in total @ 24th and Bartlett (half block between Mission and
Valencia)
-We're all big metal structure people - 1 guy works full time for burning
man DPW, 2 are techshop employees, 1 is a crazy chemist who has a thing for
fire and giant art (me)
-We're looking for a maker to move in by Oct 1
-The room is giant, and you get a giant closet all to yourself
-Looking for $1050/mo for rent
-Prefer someone female. From some of the craiglist responses I've received,
there seems to be some confusion here...that does *not* mean gay, or
effeminate male, it means you have a vagina. Look down...you'll figure it
out.

If anyone is interested in checking the place out, lemme know!!

Sean