[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for youth kinetics teacher

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Thu Sep 15 21:26:59 UTC 2011

I'm looking for someone to teach a youth kinetics class at the Crucible (at
the West Oakland Bart stop). The schedule may be difficult, so please
consider that before answering. The class is Mondays 4-6pm Sep 26-Oct 31.
You would be teaching 8-11 year olds.

I can help with the curriculum and materials.

Respond immediately if interested. No need to start with all that cover
letter formality stuff. We'll get to the formal stuff later.

Lee