[Noisebridge-discuss] Replicator Wednesday at Noisebridge, 5PM-10PM

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:37:00 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

Replicator Wednesdays starts tonight at 1700 and continues until about
2200.  We'll be printing and working on the various single material
replicators at Noisebridge.  I'll be assembling some RAMPS and other bits
for our two Prusa Mendels.  If you are interested in Prusa Mendels, it's a
good time to stop by and check out the assembly process.

If you are interested in replicating something, install replicatorG on your
laptop ( replicatorG http://replicat.org/installation ) and come on by to
get introduced.

-rma