[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Elizabeth -- One Day Only Deal at Techshop San Jose This Saturday!

Elizabeth elevin at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 24 07:07:27 UTC 2011

May interest some folks!
** **

Hi Elizabeth...

Please join us for TechShop San Jose's Grand Opening this Saturday,
September 24, 2011 from 10 AM to 6 PM in downtown San Jose at 300 South 2nd
Street. The day will be jam-packed with activities and fun for all makers
and their families and friends.

You can take advantage of one of the sweetest deals we have ever offered,
available exclusively at this special TechShop San Jose kickoff event! For
$199, you can become a full member with access to all TechShop locations
nationwide for three months.* That's only $66 a month compared to the usual
$125.

But that's not all! We'll also kick start your membership with not one, but
two free classes from our Choice Class
list<http://www.techshop.ws/class_types.html#Choice%20Class>.
With over 50 classes to choose from, there is sure to be something for you.

That's three months of membership and two free classes for the lowest price
TechShop has ever offered! Simply come to TechShop San Jose's Grand Opening
event on Saturday, September 24, 2011 to purchase these exclusive offers.

Already a TechShop member? We wouldn't dream of leaving you out! Tell your
friends about this one-time offer, and if they sign up, we'll say thanks to
you with a free class of your choice at any TechShop location.

Don't miss this! The TechShop community is growing, so come out, join in,
and start building your dreams this Saturday.

TechShop San Jose is centrally located in downtown at 300 South 2nd Street,
San Jose, CA, between San Carlos and San Salvador Streets. Just look for the
big red gear-shaped balloons.

There is limited event parking, but please visit
http://www.sjdowntownparking.com for a listing of garages and parking lots
in the area. We're also one block south of the San Antonio VRT light rail
station and have plenty of lockable bike parking.

 [image: TechShop - Build Your Dreams Here!]
<http://www.techshop.ws/ts_sanjose.html>

If you can't make it to the TechShop San Jose Grand Opening in person, you
can find more information on all of the other TechShop San Jose Grand
Opening specials at http://www.techshop.ws.

Thanks, Elizabeth. All of us at TechShop hope to see you at the TechShop San
Jose Grand Opening on Saturday. We look forward to helping you build your
dreams here!

[image: Jim Newton]
Jim Newton
TechShop Founder and Chairman

* Offer valid Saturday 9/24/2011 only, available exclusively for purchase at
the San Jose TechShop location to those who have not been a TechShop member
in the last 12 months. Free class coupons valid for six months from date of
purchase.