[Noisebridge-discuss] Coffee situation?

gnnr gnnrok at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:31:55 UTC 2011

I make coffee when I'm here. We used to have a french press, simple glass one.
A while ago the glass got broken, and since I haven't found one. If you want to
bring something, a french press is always great.

Yup just checked. So if you feel like bringing something I would request a
french press on behalf of coffee drinkers.

<3

Thanks
Gavin