[Noisebridge-discuss] Drunk, Belligerent and Crazy - Nightime @ Noisebridge!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sun Sep 4 21:52:25 UTC 2011

Hey Kayla,

I'm really sorry that happened to you: some people have talked about having
a phone number you can call for situations like this, and I feel responsible
at least the numbers that would be useful aren't more visible in the space.
I will try and fix this.

(For the record, I'm on +1 408 480 3412, Al is on  +1 512-699-7597. I'm sure
others will contribute numbers -- if you want to be on a list like this, but
don't want your number public, mail me personally and I'll try and create a
ring-around list).

Is your laptop okay?

d.