[Noisebridge-discuss] bettermeans.com for governance

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Sep 7 14:51:56 UTC 2011

I personally LOVE the video on the front page and am incredibly impressed. I'll probably be an avid user of the product and advocate (let's see how it works for me in a few projects first, but it's very promising).

With that said, It's democracy based instead of anarchist based. So, its more about voting and community than about consensus and community. I don't suspect, therefore, it will please all of noisebridge. It may be great for a tool for some of the projects that are worked on at noisebridge.

Glen