[Noisebridge-discuss] Prevent Diarrhea

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 00:33:42 UTC 2011

If she's bringing the flowers in every day, it would be nice of her to toss
the old ones before they get too nasty.  Flowers are nice, though dried
flowers don't have as many problems as their fresh-picked cousins (eg
watering, grossness, flies).  A sign seems a bit excessive.

As for the public health aspects, there are many causes of diarrhea, which
paper towels might not fix. Bulk paper towels are not super-expensive, and
really sort of a necessity since there's a kitchen.

Once the counter edging is replaced, I heartily recommend clear silicone
caulking for corners and edges. It's a simple step, but it will *really*
prevent cleaning/mold/nastiness issues in the future.  It might be worth
taking an old toothbrush and rags to the edging now to see if the gunk will
come out. If it's possible to thoroughly clean the edging, then you can
probably caulk it when clean.

Griffin