[Noisebridge-discuss] Hi everyone! Just arrived from Cambridge MA

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:12:48 UTC 2011

Welcome to SF!  And welcome to Noisebridge.  I hope you'll love it here. Best,Mitch. Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:56:02 -0700
From: rek2gnulinux at gmail.com
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Hi everyone! Just arrived from Cambridge MA

Last week I arrived to the bay area for a new job, I been involved with the hacker scene for some time in Spain and later on in Boston, now a days im more in the hacktivism and social justice/political activism.

Anyways I'm looking to rent an apt around the mission if any one knows of anything or some usefull information (not craiglists I already check there daily) please let me know.

C.