[Noisebridge-discuss] need new t-shirts

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:16:08 UTC 2011

Yes -- I know that several people told me that they put T-shirt money in the general donation bin at the entrance (and if some people told me that, there must be many more who did that who didn't tell anyone). Even if it breaks even, I think it's still a great thing to have T-shirts.  People really like them, and it helps spread the joy.  Just the other day I was wearing a Noisebridge shirt at Burning Man, and a few people came up to me who I didn't even know and started discussions about all sorts of cool things -- just because they recognized the T-shirt. Mitch.