[Noisebridge-discuss] Anonymity on blogs

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:32:26 UTC 2011

So I know there are lots of high tech fancy solutions, but what about just
posting from a friend's laptop at a coffee shop? And then I imagine clearing
cookies before, and as someone said using NoScript or something. (I don't
actually know anything about this.)

Is that a plausible "good enough" solution? Obviously not against a
determined adversary, but he did mention he's not even sure they'd be
determined.

Or really, I'm just wondering, how "good" of a solution is that? Aside from
the obvious "if they find out who his friend is they can find a link back to
him."

-Taylor