[Noisebridge-discuss] Replicator Wednesday tonight at Noisebridge, 5pm to 9pm.

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:21:26 UTC 2011

Is anyone interested in 3-d scanning yet. I have some sources for open
source software, and I have a couple small (3" height) figurines (Elephant,
Buddha, also possible plasticine sculpture of own making) to test to copy/
cast. Can Kinnect be hijacked / borrowed for this.

I asked about this before and people were disinterested, but I thought I
would ask again. Looking for new projects of artistic part.