[Noisebridge-discuss] listserve still eating messages beginning with "from"

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Sep 18 07:50:56 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 11:26:11PM -0700, Jonathan Lassoff wrote:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/266068

Interesting, thanks for tracking that down!

We're using mailman 1:2.1.9-9ubuntu1.4, which is the same one in that
bugreport.

The conclusion of the bug doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  Seems our
>From bug is introduced by a patch, which is intended to fix a different
bug.

But, whatever ... the patch they provide is reported to fix both the
original issue (http://bugs.debian.org/244673) and our From issue.

Anybody feel like spinning a Hardy PPA of Mailman with that patch
applied?

Thanks,
-andy