[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2011-09-13

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Sep 19 19:00:17 UTC 2011

yes I can see why you wouldn't want to be the only one propping up Jay,
because I will ask the notetaker to record exactly who is objecting to
banning Jay, and those people will be asked later why they thought it was
necessary, after he returns for a second helping and takes the rest of the
microscopes.