[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] One month hiatus for Jay Desalvo.

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Wed Sep 21 07:07:07 UTC 2011

I appreciate that it's not super easy to ban someone from Noisebridge, I
really do. But we do have a process for banning people in place and that
process should be set into motion. Whether or not the group decides to
ban Jay at the end of it, at least we'll be taking an active roll in
defending our space from an alleged threat. A hiatus won't fix anything
here, it's only useful to diffuse tension and allow time for a formal
decision to be reached.
--D