[Noisebridge-discuss] 3D Scanner?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 02:31:04 UTC 2011

Of note is that, unlike most of their equipment, there is no training
offered for it. Too bad in that, well, you gotta figure it out yourself, but
awesome in that you can start using it right away, without taking a cert
course on it.  If you wanted you could get a day pass just for this
purpose.  I think they raised the price on day passes but the last time I
got one, 4 or 5 years ago, they were pretty affordable.  They are also
running membership specials through the end of the month because they just
opened their san jose location.

mediumreality.com