[Noisebridge-discuss] [off-topic] #occupySF #occupyFDSF #occupySFunionSQ

rek2 rek2gnulinux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:15:44 UTC 2011

This may be off-topic or not.. but currently there are occupations and
organizing on Wall Street, in Washington DC, Phoenix AZ, Atlanta GA, Los
Angeles CA, Dallas TX, Houston TX, Nashville TN, Seattle WA, Portland OR,
not to mention the countless other organizations internationally in Spain
and Europe!

The movement is growing!

Friday September 23rd.
Come help the brave folks occupying at 555 California street move camp up to
UNION SQUARE. Once there we will have a solidarity campout in support of
Wall Street and the many other occupations going on right now across the
world;

Saturday September 24th.
Come share your thoughts with us on a variety of issues pertaining to
corporate responsibility, sustainable living techniques, and the future of
our economic system.

This a family friendly event with educational speakers and activities. After
dark we will be showing films using a projector.
All are welcome to attend.

If have any ideas or wish to donate, join the facebook group here:
http://tinyurl.com/3hoev3v
#occupySF
#occupyFDSF
#occupySFunionSQ