[Noisebridge-discuss] How hard would it be...

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Sep 30 04:23:26 UTC 2011

I used something like ii2c (I don't remember the name exactly) to communicate serially over a line .. I think a keyboard does this.

I can see how the widget could do this to the wire mesh. But how to coordinate communication of several at once? Even if each one took turns communicating, how to sort who gets to talk when? I dont want to reimplement token ring or other styles of communicating because I wouldn't do it well. But, is a bus like communication like this already worked out? Is there a library already?

Glen