[Noisebridge-discuss] Sigh -- I'm not helping with Maker Faires this year.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:39:53 UTC 2012

ok, i know how to use a google. i guess this has been brewing for a
while but i had no idea!  i am going to write a letter to the organizers
of maker faire telling them why i think this is terrible.

Does it seem appropriate for me to post some email addresses here so
that others can do the same?  These are people i have loved working
with, have a lot of respect for, and have seen doing lots of good works.
 Can we convince them to turn away from the dark side?

R.