[Noisebridge-discuss] Does NB want a combo washer dryer?

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:47:09 UTC 2012

On Apr 3, 2012, at 15:17, Will Sargent <will.sargent at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seconded.  I think that having a washer-dryer does not further the cause of hacking, and is going to be disruptive to the people who are hacking in the space.

A washing machine for personal use is a bad idea. The google washing machines were not very well treated and under continuous intense demand last I saw them.

As for other uses: that's a good question to ask. A washing machine for hacking projects like:
Testing out the robustness of wearable art projects
Silk screening
Etc.
Might be interesting. But I think it's going to be a big thing that will too quickly be hijacked.