[Noisebridge-discuss] Fw: continuing adventures in the brave new world.

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:54:07 UTC 2012

Okay, there is ONE attack vector that I can see.  He's not using HTTPS, so
a MITM attack at the router level on an open network (like Noisebridge's)
could intercept and replace the Javascript with something nasty.

So, use a VPN if you're at Noisebridge, using a straight HTTP site, and
want privacy.  Otherwise assume everyone can read everything.

http://webapp-hardening.heroku.com/no_ssl
http://howsecureismypassword.net/privacy/

Will.