[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame - 4/19 8PM - Speak!

Felix Sargent felix.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:34:11 UTC 2012

[image: Inline image 1]

OMG! 5 Minutes of Fame <http://www.5mof.net/> on *April 19th, 8PM, at
Noisebridge <http://g.co/maps/87hk3>*

If you're not familiar with 5mof, it's a series of five minute "lightning
talks" on any subject the speaker chooses, often revolving around the
esoteric and eclectic nature of Noisebridge itself.

Previous talks have included:

   - Kittens!
   - Artifact: A New Kind of Database
   - My Awesome 3D printer!
   - Lo-Fi Indie Game Development
   - Biosensors and you
   - On Carbonated Fruit and How It Can Enhance Quality of Life
   - Code for America: Hacking Hardware

We Need Speakers!
While that's well and good, we need speakers for THIS MONTH! Sign up here
at www.5mof.net/signup
Talk on any subject of your choosing, and for five minutes you might just
be famous.
Nervous? Ever had a drunken discussion in a bar about Pokemon? That's your
next 5mof talk! (?Alcohol not necessarily required?)

Also, we've got a mailing list!
We're streamlining this steam boat -- a mailing list for regular updates
(like this) direct to your mailbox rather than flooding the lists you've
come to love.
Sign up for our brand spanking new, spam free mailing list
here<http://eepurl.com/kCuRv>

Helpful Guide!
STEP ONE:
Sign up for 5MOF <http://www.5mof.net/signup>