[Noisebridge-discuss] Need Type A Machines' URL for Mac|Life Article

Chris Barylick chrisbarylick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:13:21 UTC 2012

Guys, I'm really sorry to approach this via the list, but I'm finishing up an article on 3D printing for Mac|Life and I need the working URL for Type A Machines. This is the very last element of the article, which is otherwise ready for web and print and I've been scrambling to try and contact Miloh about this but haven't heard anything back yet.

Again, I'm sorry to go about it this way, but if anyone might happen to know the URL, please let me know and thank you.

Sincerely,
Chris Barylick