[Noisebridge-discuss] DRAMA are we kicking people out to quickly?

Brian Cloutier briancloutier2010 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:17:41 UTC 2012

I'm going to agree with Cobolt here, NB is "radically inclusive," not
"radically inclusive but only if you're a hacker like us or the other
people in NB dislike you."

Admittedly there's some self serving in that statement, my primary use of
NB is to meet and talk with smart people... I (unfortunately) only rarely
hack while there.

But I think if you think about it you would also prefer the "radical
inclusion" sans qualifiers Rayc. I can't recall ever seeing you use the
space to hack on something. Hacking on NB itself doesn't really count.

- Brian