[Noisebridge-discuss] I need to find a hard-to-get spec sheet

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:08:02 UTC 2012

I need a datasheet for the following part:

Atmel AT90SC6464C-USB-AL

This is an out-of-production part, and the IP has been sold to a
French company that is no longer producing the part.  The part is used
for USB secure cards, and it's a datasheet that originally required an
NDA.  I can't get an NDA with the new company for the older parts.
The chips I have (over 20,000 of them) are all TQFP44, and basically
compatible with the AT90USB, making them an ideal chip to make
teensy's out of...

... if I can get a full datasheet, that is.

Does anyone in NB have access to the complete old datasheet?

-Martin