[Noisebridge-discuss] drill press table

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Apr 11 20:13:31 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Rebecca Bellovin
<rmbellov at math.stanford.edu> wrote:
> No, I'm referring to the table which is supposed to attach to the
> column; it's supposed to be perpendicular to the bit, and you put
> whatever it is you're drilling on the table.  See, for example, the
> circular table in the picture here:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Geared_drill_press.jpg

FWIW -- I don't ever recall seeing hardware similar to this in the
shop. It's been a couple months since I've been poking in there,


More information about the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list