[Noisebridge-discuss] Any 3D modelers in the audience? ($$$)

Jacob Ervin jacobkyle88 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:19:44 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I am looking for a 3d modeler for a paid, one off, super easy texturing
gig. Its just a model of a faucet that will be exported as an .obj.
I received a shadow map for it (its already unwrapped) but havent been able
to make any texture that looks remotely realistic. If you have experience
texturing (preferably metal) and would like to make some quick cash just
hit me up at jacobkyle88 at gmail.com with some examples of work and I'll get
back to you. I'm hoping to have this wrapped up by early next week at the
latest.

Best,
Jacob