[Noisebridge-discuss] payphone at gate

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Apr 12 00:48:39 UTC 2012

noisebridge has a rechargable soldering iron that is real nice, the blue
weller which is normally charging from its 12v adaptor.  if you put it on
the charger (plug it in if its not already) the night before, it should
let you solder the cable.  and it doesn't go out or spurt liquid butane
when you hold it at a funny angle.