[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser engraver needs to go back in the DJ booth

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:21:28 UTC 2012

Also with the exhaust upgrades, you can see how hard the fans pull as well.
I would say (iho) by eyeing it, the it is no less then 2x more powerful.
The exhaust tube is shorter in this configuration, all of the non-essential
openings are sealed, and the the top exhaust fan at the end of the tube
WHICH IT WAS NOT BEFORE.

--
Cheers
Rayc