[Noisebridge-discuss] Dark room tutoring.

martin deviddo gmod4life1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:41:58 UTC 2012

Hey whats up,
I'm Martin and I'm interested in learning how to use the darkroom.
I don't have a camera but I noticed a few 35mm cameras in the darkroom that look like they need some use.
I am pretty much available throughout the week but can't meet on the weekends.
If any one is interested in teaching me/ collaborating on a photography project
let me know by calling 619 794 7266. Leave me a voice message, with a callback number.

Thanks,