[Noisebridge-discuss] Ludum Dare #23: April 20-23

Matthew Balousek mbalousek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:09:56 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

As I mentioned at the Tuesday meeting, there's a gamejam ("accelerated game
development event") called Ludum Dare (http://ludumdare.com) coming up next
week; since the event itself is global and doesn't have any particular
space, I was hoping to gather some participants together at NB so people
have a physical space to jam with/near each other for the duration of the
event.

The whole shebang starts on Friday, April 20th at 6:00P with the
announcement of the theme, and ends 48-72 hours later. (There are two
similar events going on, the Ludum Dare Competition, and the Ludum Dare
Jam. The short version is that the Competition is a solo endeavor over 48
hours, whereas the Jam goes an extra 24 hours and allows teams. More info:
http://ludumdare.com/compo/rules/)

-- Matthew R.F. Balousek