[Noisebridge-discuss] Ludum Dare #23: April 20-23

Xander Rowland xander.rowland at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:52:49 UTC 2012

Hey ya'll,

I am a python newbie and I have heard that events like the Ludum Dare
competition are an excellent place to get up to speed in programming.
I am wondering if anyone else would like to form a supergroup with me
for the Ludum Dare Jam. This is a more relaxed team version of the
original event, where each team gets 72 hours to create a game instead
of 48. Ergo, there will be less white-knuckled keyboard thrashing and
crapping in jars in lieu of visits to the bathroom. Interested
parties, please lemme know what you think.

 - Alexander Rowland