[Noisebridge-discuss] Someone hacked my email account! UNACCEPTABLE!! UNEXCELLENT!!

Daniel Pitts Daniel at coloraura.com
Mon Apr 16 00:27:20 UTC 2012

It is possible to spoof an e-mail from someone without having hacked
their e-mail account. I do believe this wasn't you, as I've seen similar
behavior on this list in the past. You're account might not have been
hacked.

If you really care whether people know it is you or not, you can
cryptographically sign your messages.  Of course, people might still
believe the unsigned messages are from you (which would be difficult at
best to prove either way).

Just a thought.