[Noisebridge-discuss] governments may have the upper hand

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:00:37 UTC 2012

I'd put a little more faith in what he said if there weren't quite so much
blatant self-interest going on.  It's like the Paramount exec who said that
Louis C.K. didn't monetize because he didn't go through the studios... if
you can make money by believing something, it's very easy to believe it.

Will.