[Noisebridge-discuss] governments may have the upper hand

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Apr 16 18:19:25 UTC 2012

Yeah that's the obvious retort that all the commenters were making, just
like pointing out that Darpa created the internet when someone criticises
Maker Darpa faire.

I honestly don't think Sergey Brin is giving a shit about making more
money.

In fact, he is so rich that he already has all the freedom one can have in
this world.  It's people like you and me and all the commenters mocking
him for profiting off of google, who are the ones who SHOULD be making
exactly the arguments that he's making...

because we are the ones who will suffer if the genie is stuffed back into
the bottle.  Sergey can just buy himself a ticket onto the Arc.

-jake