[Noisebridge-discuss] Front door buzzer/lock

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:42:31 UTC 2012

Thanks .. Yep, he's got the strike.   They are made by Lee Electric,
and I'll go pick it up on Friday.   The only 'issue' is that the Lee
Electric strikes are not designed to "buzz" with the AC, so we may
need to wire in an indicator to show the gate is unlocked.

Hopefully, it will fit the mortise that the old one was in.

-M