[Noisebridge-discuss] Surface mount oven?

R Mutt rrmutt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 02:10:00 UTC 2012

If it's the cheapo one I bought last year or so, it should be labeled as such with sharpie. A normal toast cycle was sufficient to melt off the chips I wanted to scavenge from a board.

It was my intention to put a temperature controller on it for decent reflow profiles, but this was back when I still harbored a naive hope that Noisebridge Could Have Nice Things.