[Noisebridge-discuss] Surface mount oven?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:23:51 UTC 2012

Is it convection? If you can check the make and model we can check on
the internets. The cheapest countertop convection oven I was able to
find at the Bed Bath and Beyond by my house was $60. I will check
Urban Ore when I have a chance, but it's probably easier if we can get
one donated. If not, i'm not opposed to collecting $60 in donations
and then disassembling a brand new oven.

-K