[Noisebridge-discuss] front end class archiving

Felix Sargent felix.sargent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:33:30 UTC 2012

Just to clear this up -- Live Streaming has never been a "core feature" of
5MoF -- at least during my reign.

It's already a fucking miracle that we manage to produce this show with
just two people, myself an Daravinne.
I've got video footage of this last 5mof that so far looks pretty damn
good, and we'll be archiving it on our own website / Youtube / Vimeo or
something.

Live streaming is a PITA, fucking unreliable, and we're out of a "Premium"
UStream account for ages now. Streaming isn't, and won't happen again while
I'm running 5MoF.

Dan, if you want to do it, please DIY.

I am working on producing individual talks for later distribution.

Regards,

Felix Sargent
felix.sargent at gmail.com
www.felixsargent.com