[Noisebridge-discuss] [zine][printer][mice][cat] The purrrr-fect solution! or: Fight fur with fur

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 06:35:15 UTC 2012

On Apr 21, 2012, at 23:26, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as I can see, there's no downside

Other than people who are allergic. Somebody posted on the mailing list a few weeks ago saying they brought a friend to NB who immediately started having a serious allergic reaction.

My wife would love to visit NB regularly, but she's also allergic - from what I hear there are still non-hackers with dogs around the space.