[Noisebridge-discuss] [zine][printer][mice][cat] The purrrr-fect solution! or: Fight fur with fur

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Apr 24 07:01:40 UTC 2012

I am not allergic to cats but I do not want the space to have one.  They
pee on everything and shit indoors, and make the place smell bad.

I can't say it better than the timeless Onion headline:
"Like boxes of shit in your house?  Get a cat!"

Put my name on the list of people who object to having a cat at
noisebridge.

Although I am glad we have a LeTigre.