[Noisebridge-discuss] /RTFM/

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:30:43 UTC 2012

I'm sorry I can't actually follow your email, maestro.

Were there things taken from the box or was the whole box moved? Or both?

While it is of course polite to contact people before moving their
stuff if it's labeled, there is also a pretty widespread tradition at
noisebridge that anything not on a member shelf is fair game for
hacking. I don't think that either of the classrooms are a very safe
place to store things. I know that members have objected to the LSG
stuff being stored in the classroom in the past and that it has been
moved and replaced before.

-Kelly