[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone else spammed by SpaceIL?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Apr 27 19:47:01 UTC 2012

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012, Matt Joyce wrote:
> While I enjoyed the style and the complexity of the troll.  I think
> the classical anti semitic troll is really lacking in flavor.  I am

It was not a troll, matt, and you should know, king of trolls.

In the words of Dr Hajo Meyer, 86, who survived 10 months in the Nazi
death camp, the definition of "anti-Semitic" had now changed, "Formerly an
anti-Semite was somebody who hated Jews because they were Jews and had a
Jewish soul. But nowadays an anti-Semite is somebody who is hated by
Jews."

> Please think of the Friday song in your heads as you move on to the next
> email.  Thanks. -Matt

I looked up "pariah state" on wikipedia and Israel has seven citations,
second to Eritrea with three.  The rest have one.

Francis Anthony Boyle (1985). World politics and international law. Duke
University Press. p. 100. ISBN 978-0822306559. "On some of these issues,
Israel has stood alone in a seemingly willful refusal to adhere to even
the most basic requirements of international law in its relations with
other states and peoples. The list of abuses is so extensive and
universally held that Israel has gradually become a pariah state within
the international community, a status it shares with the apartheid regime
of South Africa"

that's *former* apartheid regime of South Africa.  thanks to the BDSM.
-jake