[Noisebridge-discuss] picking up washing machine Sunday

xone xone at fromthegut.org
Sun Apr 8 06:32:06 UTC 2012

Seriously?  Is there any possibility this can be brought up in a weekly meeting before it is brought into Noisebridge, or at the very least before it's hooked up and turned on?  I am new to this mailing list, but it seems like this was a hotly contested topic - and that do-acratically bringing the machine into the space without having talked about it at a face to face meeting only seeks to fuel unpleasantness in conversation by forcing the decision despite strongly and cogently worded concerns.   I didn't contribute to the combo washer/drying discussion, but had been following it - did I miss some kind of community consensus that was reached?

Or are you bringing the washing machine in so I can reuse the motor for this really cool wind generator I've been wanting to build.  If the purpose you have in mind is for this kind of hack, then my protest above should be completely disregarded.