[Noisebridge-discuss] drill press table

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:13:15 UTC 2012

I add that there is a depth gauge on the left side that amateur people keep removing for no good reason. It uses an M6 nut. It needs thread lock and a sign that says Do Not Remove the Depth Gauge!

The gauge is the threaded vertical rod in the top of this photo.

http://modernhacker.com/drill-press.jpg

Chris

Sent from my iPhone