[Noisebridge-discuss] Liquid nitrogen ice cream.

Brian Cloutier briancloutier2010 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:32:42 UTC 2012

Back when I played with such things (liquid nitrogen is incredibly fun to
play with, even if you follow safety procedures) there were two options.

You could go to a welding/medical supply, praxair is my favorite, and have
them fill up your dewar flask. If you don't have a Dewar flask they'll
sometimes have one you can rent. Usually renting the flask costs more than
buying the liquid nitrogen.

You could ask a friend who works or studies in the science or chemistry
buildings of your local university. My university had a massive container
of the stuff that cost almost nothing for them to make, so when we asked
nicely they just gave us a flask for a week.

- Brian