[Noisebridge-discuss] Surface mount oven?

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Tue Apr 17 20:49:32 UTC 2012

We do have a very bare-bones toaster for reflow. It doesn't have any
sort of temperature control :-(. It usually lives on top of the shelves
with the other electronics do-dads.
I haven't looked specifically for it, so it may have succumbed to
entropy, as always, but it worked a few months ago.
--Casey